Seabourn Cruise Line has a reputation for offering incredible ultra-luxe cruise experiences. If you’re a fan of Seabourn, they have a treat in store for you. The cruise line is introducing eight fantastic dining experiences on future voyages. These experiences will be available on their brand-new ships, which set sail in June 2021 and May 2022. Check out the details (and get ready to drool!).
These new dining options will provide incredible delicious possibilities for travelers during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Since Seabourn is an ultra-luxury cruise brand, all experiences are of these complimentary to cruise-goers. These new experiences will be available on the upcoming brand-new ultra-luxury expedition ships.
Check out the eight experiences:
- The Restaurant will offer an open-seating fine dining experience. It will be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals.
- The Colonnade will provide a casual dining outlet for travelers — and will offer both table service or buffet dining or table service during breakfast and lunch hours. A themed table-side dinner is also served here, and family-style menus will be available.
- The Patio is a casual alfresco dining experience which can be enjoyed during lunch hours when the weather cooperates.
- Sushi in the Club will offer made-to-order sushi during the evening hours.
- Seabourn Square provides a hangout space and will serve up coffee, sandwiches, pastries, and homemade gelato. This spot will be open during the day and into the evening hours.
- Constellation Lounge offers a place for those who want to start their day early. Beverages and pastries will be served. Afternoon tea and cocktail-hour tapas are also available.
- Pantry in the Bow Lounge is a grab and go freshly prepared light fare and refreshments spot.
- 24-Hour In-Suite Dining is another option for cruise-goers. Varied menus are available at any time of the day or enjoy The Restaurant menu (which is served course by course) in your suite or veranda.
As you can see, there are so many dining options on these new cruise ships. If you enjoy cruising and like taking part in incredible dining experiences, we have a feeling you’ll want to hop aboard these expedition cruises.