Guests include experts in the culinary arts, wine, photography, fine art, history, music, astronomy, and the ocean
– Gary Eberle, founder of Eberle Winery, on the January 17 Tahiti & the Society Islands sailing
– Jamie Lawrence, a mainstay of the Hawaii music scene, appearing on January 24 and October 17 sailings
– Jean-Michel Cousteau, the world-famous oceanographer and environmentalist, will join sailings in February, April, and November
– Historian Dr. Robert Gallacher, on the February 4 voyage
– Journalist Dan Benedict, joining several sailings in March
– Chef Propriétaire Jean-Pierre Vigato, on the April 29 cruise
– Opera singers Catherine Cook and Kristin Clayton, performing on the July 29 sailing
See the full list of guests here.
What else is new in luxury cruising? See more of the latest cruise news here!
Photo courtesy of Paul Gauguin Cruises.