“Cruising with the Chefs” to take place on Riviera and Marina
Cruising with the Chefs will begin in June 2015, offering seven chef-centered culinary cruises aboard Oceania’s Marina and Riviera ships. The sailings will feature in-depth culinary excursions and cooking classes in the ships’ state-of-the-art Bon Appetit Culinary Centers.
The cruises will visit ports in Scandinavia, Western and Eastern Europe, and Asia Minor, with top chefs from culinary hotspots, as well as Jacques Pepin, culinary director of Oceania Cruises. Itinerary highlights include cooking classes, chef-led shore excursions, special entry to local markets and restaurants, wine tastings, and more.
The chefs and their groups of foodies will explore cuisines from:
– Rome to Monte Carlo, June 16-23
– Venice to Barcelona, July 25 – August 5
– Copenhagen to Stockholm, August 14-21
– Venice to Istanbul, August 27 – September 7
– Barcelona to Rome, September 14-24
– Papeete to Bora Bora, January 26 – February 4, 2016
What else is new in luxury cruising? See more of the latest cruise news here!
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.com.