Line’s first new ship in over a decade is being touted as “the most luxurious cruise ship ever built”
The all-suite, all-balcony, 750-passenger ship – which will be Regent’s first in over a decade – will feature an array of lavishly designed lounges and entertainment venues, as well as impressive suites. Standout features announced for the new ship include:
– Constellation Theater: An ornate, two-tiered, 694-seat performance venue
– Observation Lounge: A lively lounge designed to reflect the opulence and indulgences of the Roaring Twenties
– Explorer Lounge: Channeling a country club vibe, the lounge will feature musical performances, a black marble bar, and plush furnishings
– Regent Suite: A two-bedroom, 3,875-foot sprawling suite, including an in-room spa with unlimited treatments, a glass-enclosed outdoor sitting garden, a personal sauna and steam room, unlimited laundry service, a private car and driver in each port, and more
– Dining: The ship will offer three distinctive specialty restaurants, including the line’s signature Prime 7 steakhouse, the Italian La Veranda, and the fine dining Sette Mari at La Veranda restaurant
Seven Seas Explorer‘s maiden voyage will be a 14-night sailing from Monte Carlo to Venice on July 20, 2016. Reservations for the ship’s inaugural season will open February 4, 2015.
What else is new in luxury cruising? See more of the latest cruise news here!
Photo courtesy of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.