The early bird catches the worm or in this case, the cruise of their dreams with early booking discounts! Princess Cruises recently launched its 2023 cruises and cruise tours to sought-after destinations in the Mediterranean, British Isles, Scandinavia & the Med Norway & Iceland and Transatlantic crossings.
A fleet of ships will sail the European waters for the 2023 cruise season, and every vessel will feature Princess Medallion Class vacations. New cruise ships Enchanted Princess and Sky Princess are joined by Crown Princess, Island Princess, and Grand Princess, with a total of 100+ departures on 50+ unique itineraries to 100+ destinations in 25+ countries.
“Not only will our guests be lured to Europe with our culturally-rich itineraries to bucket-list destinations, but they’ll also enjoy an elevated experience onboard with our highly-rated Princess Medallion Class Vacations offered on every ship for the 2023 season,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president.
A few key deployment highlights include:
· Enchanted Princess sails throughout the Mediterranean with combinable seven-, 11-, 14-, or 21-day departures from Barcelona, Rome or Athens and will feature Istanbul, Turkey on select departures.
· Northern Europe highlights include Sky Princess to the Baltic on 11-day Scandinavia & Russia sailings from Copenhagen.
· Crown Princess sails the popular 12-day British Isles from London (Southampton) or Paris (Le Havre) and features Dublin, Edinburgh and a new port of Portland, giving access to the prehistory monument of Stonehenge (on select sailings).
Cultural immersion abounds with select sailings visiting an array of treasured UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as The Acropolis in Athens and Ephesus from Kusadasi. Guests will delight in award-winning Discovery, Discovery Family, Animal Planet and Bon Appetit shore excursions. And Princess offers More Ashore late-night and overnight stays in 30 ports to maximize time exploring these famed cities. Enjoy overnight stays in; St. Petersburg, Russia; Cork, Ireland; and Alta, Norway.
Several Mediterranean and Northern Europe cruises can be combined with a multi-night land tour to create a cruise tour for additional exploration. Example cruise tours include:
· Classic Italy: Visit Florence and Rome’s most celebrated sights from the Duomo to the Roman Colosseum.
· Ring of Kerry: Featuring overnights in Limerick, Killarney, and Cork, this cruise tour brings guests to the starkly beautiful landscapes and charming villages of Ireland. Highlights include visits to the breathtaking Ring of Kerry and the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher.
Captain’s Circle Savings and Early Booking Deposit